- Construction and modification of vessels and marine equipment
- Quality Testing
- Tackle Other services
1.- Construction and modification of ships and naval equipment:
- Length Extensions.
- Hold Depth Elevation.
- Expanded Beam Breadth.
- Modifications to Bow and construction of Bulbs.
Building of metallic structures in general
2.- Naval Naval repair
- Deep cleaning
Removal and Installation of Zinc Anodes
Sandblasting and painting
Propulsion and Steering system (SPSG)
- Calibration / Disassembly / Assembly / Machining and Maintenance of SPSG.
- Main Engine (Disassembly, Assembly, Alignment, Compensation).
- Piping, Electrical Systems.
- Breaking concrete / ballast and concrete in holds.
Carpentry work Accommodation and Riverban
Steel and Welding Work
Repair of Worden hulls
- Development of Marine Engineering Studies for Construction and Modification work to vessels and naval equipment.
- Preparation of Vessel and Marine Equipment Plans
- Stability Testing and Stability and Trim Studies.
- Improved form lines to improve resistance to forward movement, Bulbs estimate.
4.- Quality test
- Repair of vessels.
- Visual inspections.
- Penetrating liquids .
- Ultrasound. .
- Test Protocols.
- Boats shooting Tests / derricks, Cranes calibration with dynamometer
- Dry dock and refloating service of vessels of up to 300 dwt.
- Crane and Hoist Service
6.- Other services
- Cleaning of interior compartments, tanks, degassing.
- Installation of oily residue receipt.
- Industrial Safety